I love chipotle. It brings spiciness to life. Chipotle has a distinctive, smokey, sweet, meaty flavor with a wonderful warming kick. If you are looking for a fresh, easy, and tasty recipe for this busy week – try this!
- 1 pound of free range chicken (breasts or thighs).
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 large sized mango or 2 small mangos.
- 1 tablespoon of dried chipotle flakes or ground chipotle seasoning. (can half for less spiciness)
- sea salt to taste
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Pour the can of coconut milk into your slow cooker.
- Peel your mango and cut it into large and medium cubes.
- Throw your mango cubes along with the mango’s pit into your slow cooker. The meat on the pit will add flavor.
- Cut your chicken into strips and add to cooker. as well.
- Add your chipotle flakes/seasoning, sea salt, cilantro, basil, and garlic powder, and stir well.
Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Serve with a fresh garden salad and a few slices of fresh a avocado.