I hope you had a beautiful Christmas. As the new year approaches quickly I would love for you to join me in my “New year. New You. This is your 2015!” program. You are worth getting healthy & feeling and looking great this year – NOT just getting on another yo-yo diet. This program is entirely online, delivered straight to your email inbox to complete at your own pace. You won’t be alone! When you register, you’ll have access to my online community, which includes fellow program participants and fellow affiliate Health Coaches so you can learn, connect, grow and gain inspiration from your new like-minded friends. You won’t ever feel alone. With so many ideas on healthy eating out there, it’s great to finally find one program that breaks it down. It explains what to eat and WHY! The daily emails delivered content in bite-sized pieces (don’t mind the pun there) that I could actually implement without feeling overwhelmed. The information is organized in steps that even a busy person can incorporate. If you want to learn how to eat clean, get back into those skinny jeans, and discover your true beautiful you then this program is a must. TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
THE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT:
- Ultimately, to teach you the core concept of bio-individuality and that no one way of eating is best for everyone. You’ll learn how to eat the best way for you – no prescribed diets here. Vegan, vegetarian, raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, carnivore, Paleo, pescatarian – the list goes on and on. No one way is best for everyone; one person’s food is another person’s poison. I’ll teach you how to figure out which way is best for you, with the underlying concepts that make every human body thrive.
- To teach you about superfoods, how to take the most advantage of them, and how to turn them into delicious, unintimidating treats. (E.g. how to make kale actually taste good, and what to do with things like chia seeds. And what the heck is quinoa anyways?)
- To teach you what supplements are completely necessary (and which ones aren’t), how they work in your body, and how to choose what is best for you so you’re not wasting money every month. Most people are severely deficient in the basic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for optimum health — you’ll learn how to not be one of them.
- To teach you what foods are actually poisoning you and that you should never ever eat again. (Don’t worry, it’s probably not what you think. I won’t take away your most loved foods, we might just need to find healthier ways of eating them.)
- To teach you the critical importance of your digestive health and how to properly take probiotics and digestive enzymes. Your digestion affects every single system in your body — especially your immune system and skin health. Every system in your body is affected when your digestion is off. (But don’t fret, we’ll get yours running like a well-oiled machine.)
- To teach you how to crowd out the bad stuff by adding in the good stuff that tastes even better.
- To teach you how eating more can actually help you lose weight (if that’s your goal) and how no amount of gym time will get you the body you want if your nutrition is off.
- To teach you how what you eat affects how you look far (far!) more than any cream, lotion or potion you can apply.
- To teach you easy home cooking tips so you can whip up healthy, yummy meals at home.
- To teach you the healthiest foods to choose at restaurants and parties so you can stay on the wagon.
- To teach you how to stay on track when you’re traveling.
- To demystify “good vs. bad” fats, carbs and proteins.
- To teach you how to save money at the grocery store and how to eat healthy on a budget.
- To teach you how to make easy, healthy substitutions that you’ll love; these small things can add up to huge results.
- To give you recipes, recipes, and more recipes. Did I mention recipes?
- To give you a very clear picture of the food-mood connection, and how our food choices affect how we feel, think and act. Every. Single. Day.
- To teach you the concept of “Primary Food” (the other non-food stuff that nourishes our souls) – and the importance of seeking balance in this crazy thing we call life. How we feel greatly affects our food choices, and vice versa.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Prep Week – Starting With Your Why You’ll start preparing for your 30-day challenge and delve into your “why” for doing the program and set goals that are specific to you.
Week #1 Getting Started With Your Nutrition Challenge + Understanding The Glycemic Index Tips, strategies, and ideas to jumpstart your nutrition program. Learn why diets don’t work, and how small changes in our daily choices can add up to big results. You’ll learn how your body responds to certain foods and the physiological triggers for cravings, and how to construct healthy, low-glycemic index (low-GI) meals and snacks.
Week #2 – Grocery Shopping + Eating at Restaurants, Parties and Traveling We’ll discuss how to keep with your healthy lifestyle no matter where or what situation you are in, such as the best options to choose at restaurants, happy hours, social gatherings & airports.
Week #3 – Understanding Inflammation + Exercise & Proper Supplementation Learn why moderate exercise and proper supplementation are the keys to unlocking your best self. You don’t have to be a gym-rat to look fabulous, just follow a few easy guidelines to keep your body in check and healthy. We’ll also dive deeper into why supplementation is crucial for long-term health and anti-aging.
Week #4 – Keeping Your Eating Clean Hot Body Lifestyle for Life + Nutrition School Wrap-up We’ll discuss how to stay on this program for life. You’ll receive your Eat CleanHot Body Lifestyle Guide full of tips, strategies, recipes and tons of goodies to enjoy your Hot Body Lifestyle and never go back to how you felt before.
Post Program – Lifestyle Bonuses! Lots of fun extras including videos on juicing, making green smoothies, healthy kids, healthy skincare, and more! Who Can Join? Everyone! Well, all ladies (and men) 18 and up, that is. (Prices will vary in other countries, email me for details.)
So ask yourself: Where do you want your body to be in one month from now? Huge changes can be made in a small amount of time. If you think this program is for you, click the button to register. I’ll see you there.
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 1st
SPECIAL NEW YEAR EDITION PRICE $199 – YAY!
For more details and to register CLICK HERE
See you in the New Year – ash