- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (1 lime)
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tsp herbamare seasoning
- 1 cup loosely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, and small-diced
- dash of white pepper
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced and smash with a fork or whisk. Immediately add the lime juice, onion powder, red onion, garlic, cilantro, herbamare, white pepper, and sea salt, and mash to your preferred consistancy. Add the tomatoes. Mix well and taste. May need extra salt and/or lime juice.
Can add more lime and salt to taste.
Keep seeds and place in the center of guacamole to keep from turning brown.